Bd25.eu is an Usenet forum. So if the name suggests you can only find blu-ray releases posted here in the newsgroups.
You can also place requests for blu-ray films here.
- Full blu-ray releases. You don’t see this very often.
- You’re not dependent on a nzb search. They host the nzb files themselves.
- You can also place requests for blu-ray films here.
- They really only have blu-ray releases.
- Almost no films with subtitles.
create bd25 account
You can create an account on http://www.bd25.eu/index.php?page=signup.
If your account has been created, you’ll need to wait for an email. You will receive an email with a link that you need to click on. To keep your account active. This can end up in the spam folder.
It is possible to create only one account per IP address.
If your account is activated, you’ll need to log in.
Download nzbs from bd25.eu
If you’re logged in, you’ll see a screen appear with the last added movies.
Select what you want to download.
You can download the nzb here. And you’ll also see the password here.
You download a rar file. You need the Winrar program to unpack this. Once you unpacked the file. Then you get a nzb file which you can import into, for example, NZBGet. See also the password entry tutorial NZBGet.