This is a HalloNzb tutorial overview. HalloNzb is a Java Usenet donwload client. This program is written in the Java programming language. The advantage of this is. That, this Usenet client. Available is on multiple operating systems.
- HallopNzb, can automatically extract files.
- Works on multiple operating systems. Because this program, written in Java programming language.
- A web interface is available in the Beta. Which allows you to access it on multiple computers.
- It’s portable. So you don’t have to go through an installation. You can install it on a USB Stick.
- Available in different languages
- It is possible to shut down the computer automatically. When the download is done.
- Only supports one news server at a time.
- No web interface available. Like with SABnzbd and NZBGet as an example.
- Uses more CPU power from your computer. Dit komt door het gebruik van Java. But you only notice this when unpacking.
HelloNzb tutorial Windows overview
This is an overview of tutorials for the HalloNzb program. These are only targeting the Windows operating system. We cant make for each Windows operating system a a separate user manual. So it can be that way. That on your computer. Looks a bit then displayed in these tutorials.
HelloNzb install and configure tutorial
What is covered in this Windows HalloNzb tutorial?
Ubuntu HalloNzb overview
These tutorial are for advanced computer users. Because this is often installed via the command line.
HelloNnzb install Ubuntu tutorial
What is covered in this Ubuntu HalloNZb tutorial?
- Installing Ubuntu HalloNZB through a graphical interface.
- Ubuntu Configure HalloNzb.