This is a SickRage tutorial overview. SickRage makes it possible to automatically. download Tv series. From the newsgroups. and via torrent files.
- No more manually downloading TV series.
- Failed download option is present. This option is not present in Sickbeard.
- Bittorrent is better supported than in SickBeard.
- Is free to use.
- If you use Bittorrent, it is advisable to use a VPN. So you remain anonymous. If you download via Usenet (newsgroups) This is not necessary. If you are using SSL.
SickRage tutorial Windows overview
This is an overview of tutorials for the program SickRage These are aimed only at the operating system Windows. We cant make for each Windows operating system create a separate manual. So it may look like you have something different on your computer than described in these manuals.
Install and configure SickRage
What is covered in this Windows SickRage tutorial?
- Install SickRage.
- Configure SickRage.
Synology SickRage overview
This is an overview of tutorials for the program SickRage these manuals are only aimed at a Synology NAS.
Installing and configuring SickRage with NZBGet and DSM 6
What is being discussed. In this Synology SickRage NZBGet tutorial? Beware! This tutorial is suitable for DSM 6 +.
- Install SickRage DSM version 6.
- Configure SickRage for Synology with NZBGET. Beware! NZBGet must already be installed. And you need to be able to download from the newsgroups. With NZBGet.
Installing and configuring SickRage with SABNZBD and DSM 5
What is being discussed? In this Synology SickRage SABnzbd tutorial? Beware! This manual is created for DSM 5.
SickRage Ubuntu overview
This is an overview of manuals for the program SickRage. These SickRage manuals are made for the Ubuntu operating system. If you use a different lunix distro. Then almost everything is the same.
Install and configure SickRage with NZBGet
What comes to this Ubuntu SickRage tutorial?
SickRage tutorial Debian
This is an overview of manuals for the program SickRage. These SickRage manuals are made for the Debian system.
Install SickRage and then configure it with NZBGet
- Install SickRage Debian.
- Configure Debian SickRage.