On NZB Usenet. You can find various Usenet manuals. These are also called newsgroup manuals. You need a Usenet download program. And you need a news server. From the news server, download the desired files. For a good news server, it often has to be paid for. The free news servers can be very useful. Because, you can set up this, as a backup, news server.
Based on these manuals. You can download from the newsgroups. Or via Torrent files. These manuals are available. For the following operatings systems: Ubuntu,Windows, Debian. And there are even MAC manuals available.
- Windows Usenet and Torrent tutorials.
- Synology Usenet and Torrent tutorials.
- Ubuntu Usenet and Torrent tutorials.
- Debian Usenet and Torrent tutorials.
- Qnap tutorials newsgroups and more.
Usenet tutorials beginners
Based on these manuals. Anyone can download from the newsgroups. For example, you can find Movies, TV series, Music, e-books and Games. There are fairly simple user-friendly download programs available. See programs below.
If you use the above Usent download programs. Then you have to take it into account. That these have a number of limitations. Grabit, for example, uses a lot of CPU and memory. And can these, not all of them, work out well? This does not affect SABnzbd or NZBget.
Advanced Usenet tutorials
For the advanced downloaders. There are also plenty of manuals, to be found on this website. For example, there are several manuals. For automatically downloading the latest TV series. Once, these are posted in the newsgroups.
Engels Leren uitspreken You need the NZBGet or SABnzbd program for this. I advise you to use NZBGet. Because this program is less stressful for your system. However, it is a little bit less user friendly than SABznbd.
If you have one of these two, Usenet clients installed. Then you can use it. From the automatic download programs below.
Automatically download TV series
The programs below make it possible. To automatically download new TV series from the newsgroups. Or via Torrent files.
Download movies automatically
The programs below, make it possible. To automatically download movies from the newsgroups. Or via Torrent files. Every program has its pros and cons.
Download music automatically
The program below. Makes it possible, to automatically download music albums.
- Headphones tutorials. With this program you can download music albums, from the newsgroups.
Automatically download comic books and books
Programs below. Make it possible to download books and comic books. This can be done via the newsgroups or via Bitorrent.
On this Usenet information website. There are also manuals to be found. On other topics. So it is possible, to automatically. Download your subtitles. This is possible, for your TV shows and movies. But, you can also find an explanation here. To play your downloaded movies, on your TV.
- Subtitles download programs. With these tutorials You can download subtitles for your movies and TV shows.
- Subtitles download websites. Here you can download Dutch and English subtitles.
- Kodi tutorials. As a media center, Kodi can play most audio and video file formats. Kodi features features such as audio visualizations, playlists, and download subtitles. In addition, there are also several extensions. Kodi is free to download and use.
- Plex tutorials. Plex is also a media center software. Just like Kodi. Only has the disadvantage. That it’s limited. If you don’t want to pay for it.