On NZB Usenet. You can find various Usenet manuals. These are also called newsgroup manuals. To use the newsgroups. You do need a Usenet download program. And you also need a news server. From the news server you download the files. For a good news server. Has to be paid for it a lot. The free news servers. are very useful. You can do this, for example. Use news server as a backup.
Based on these manuals. You can download from the newsgroups. Or via Torrent files. These manuals are available. For the following operatings systems: Ubuntu,Windows, Debian. And there are even MAC manuals available.
- Windows Usenet and Torrent tutorials.
- Synology Usenet and Torrent tutorials.
- Ubuntu Usenet and Torrent tutorials.
- Debian Usenet and Torrent tutorials.
- Qnap tutorials newsgroups and more.
Usenet tutorials beginners
Based on these manuals. Anyone can download from the newsgroups. For example, you can find Movies, TV series, Music, e-books and Games. There are fairly simple user-friendly download programs available. For example, see the programs below.
If you use the above programs. Then you have to take it into account. That these download programs, do have limitations. In comparison with, for example, SABnzbd or NZBget. So Grabit uses more CPU and memory. For example, the NZBGet program. Grabit can also. Not everything, good unpacking.
Advanced Usenet tutorials
For the advanced downloaders. There are also plenty of manuals, to be found on this website. For example, there are various manuals. For automatically downloading the latest TV series. Once they are posted in the newsgroups.
Engels Leren uitspreken You need the NZBGet or SABnzbd program for this. To be able to download automatically from the newsgroups. I advise you to use NZBGet. Because this program is less heavy on your system. However it is a little bit, less users friendlier. Then, for example, SABznbd.
If you have one of these two, Usenet clients installed. Then you can use it. From the automatic download programs below.
Automatically download TV series
The programs below make it possible. To automatically download new TV series from the newsgroups. Or via Torrent files.
Download movies automatically
The programs below, make it possible. To automatically download movies from the newsgroups. Or via Torrent files. Every program. Has its pros and cons.
- CouchPotato tutorial. (tip) You can choose the movies yourself. Which you want to download in the desired quality.
- Radarr tutorials. This program is very similar to Sonarr. A very good interface.
- Watcher tutorials. Download this program based on your criteria.
Download music automatically
The program below. Makes it possible, to automatically download music albums.
- Headphones tutorial. With this program you can download music albums, from the newsgroups.
Automatically download comic books and books
Programs below. Make it possible to download books and comic books. This can be done via the newsgroups or via Bitorrent. Scary books and comic books work very well. For Dutch version this works a lot less.
On this Usenet information website. There are also manuals to be found. On other topics. For example, you can. Download your subtitles automatically. This is possible for your TV shows and movies. But there are also manuals. To play your downloaded movies, on your TV.
- Subtitles download programs. With these manuals. Can download subtitles for your movies and TV shows.
- Subtitles download websites. Here you can download Dutch and English subtitles.
- Kodi tutorial. (tip) As a media center, Kodi can play most audio and video file formats. Kodi features features such as audio visualizations, playlists, and download subtitles. In addition, there are also several extensions. Kodi is free to download and use.
- Plex manualn. Plex is also a media center software. Just like Kodi. Just the downside of this piece of software. Is that it has to be paid for. Do you want to be able to make good use of it.