HeadPhones is a program. With which you automatically download new music albums. In this Headphones tutorial I’m going to explain to you. How you can do that. Once these are posted. in the newsgroups, or on torrent sites for download. Headphones work through your web browser. Because of this, you can easily manage it from your local network.
- No more manually searching for music albums.
- Fully automatic. No more worrying about new music albums.
- Unfortunately, it is not possible to download radio broadcasts.
- The development is very slow.
- You cannot download Audio books with it. There is another program for this, see the Readarr tutorial.
This is an overview of tutorials for the HeadPhones program. These tutorials are aimed only at the operating system Windows It may be slightly different from what you see on your own PC.
Install and configure HeadPhones with SABnzbd
What is covered in this HeadPhones tutorial? Before starting this tutorial. The SABnzbd program must already be installed. And you should be able to download with it. If this isn’t the case yet. Then first see the tutorial Installing SABnzbd for Windows.
These tutorial are for advanced computer users. We often use the command line.
Install HeadPhones Ubuntu with SABnzbd
What is covered in this HeadPhones tutorial? Beware! The SABnzbd program must already be installed. And you have to be able to download with it.
- Install HeadPhones Ubuntu .
- Configure HeadPhones for Ubuntu with SABnzbd. ( Under development)
Install HeadPhones Ubuntu with NZBGet
What is covered in this HeadPhones tutorial? Beware! The NZBGet program should already be installed. And you have to be able to download with it. If you haven’t already. Then see the NZBGet tutorial for Ubuntu.
- Install Ubuntu HeadPhones .
- Configure HeadPhones for Ubuntu with NZBGet.
These tutorials are for you, if you have a Synology NAS.
Installing HeadPhones Synology with SABnzbd
What is covered in this HeadPhones tutorial? Beware! Before starting this tutorial. Must sabnzbd already be installed. And you should be able to download from Usenet with it.
- Installing HeadPhones Synology.
- Configure SABnzbd with HeadPhones for Synology.
Install Synology HeadPhones with NZBGet
What is covered in this HeadPhones Synology tutorial? Beware! Before starting this tutorial. Should, the program, NZBGet already be installed, and working.
- Install Synology HeadPhones
- Configure Headphones for Synology with NZBGet.
Docker install Headphones
These tutorials are for Qnap users.
What is covered in this HeadPhones explanation? Beware! Before you start this tutorial. The NZBGetprogram should already be installed. And you must be able to download from the newsgroups with this.
Qnap install Headphones
- Qnap install Heaphones.
- Qnap configure Headphones.
There is only one alternative to HeadPhones and that is currently Lidarr. For more information, see the tutorial below.