This is an NNTPGrab manual overview. NNTPGrab is a pretty simple news reader. NNTPGrab has its own search engine. Or you can use a NZB file. A NZB file can be easily made. This can be done, for example, on a website such as Nzbindex.com or Binsearch.info. But you can also download nzb files from a SpotWeb site.
- Free download.
- Is very easy to use.
- Automate download files repair with par2 files and unpack.
- Built-in nzb search engine.
- Really saves everything, on the hard drive. Instead of work memory. Which requires more disk space on your hard drive, on your computer
NNTPGrab tutorial Windows
This is an overview of manuals for the Nntpgrab program. These only focus on the Windows operating system. It may look slightly different on your computer. Because we don’t make a separate tutorial for every Windows version.
Installing and Configuring NNTPGrab tutorial
What is covered in this NNTPGrab explanation?
These tutorial are for advanced computer users. Because we often install it via the command line.
Install NNTPGrab will come later.
What’s in this Ubuntu NNTPGrab guide?
- Ubuntu install NNTPGrab .
- Configure NNTPGrab Ubuntu.