This is an NNTPGrab tutorial overview. NNTPGrab is a pretty simple news reader. NNTPGrab has its own search engine. Or you can use a NZB file. A NZB file can be easily made. This can be done, for example, on a website such as Nzbindex.com or Binsearch.info. But you can also download nzb files from a SpotWeb site.
- Free download.
- Is very easy to use.
- Automate download files repair with par2 files and unpack.
- Built-in nzb search engine.
- This program really saves everything, on the hard disk. Instead of work memory. This requires more disk space on the hard drive of your computer.
- Can’t extract everything.
- Cannot be linked to automatic download programs such as SickGear, Sonarr, and Headphones.
NNTPGrab tutorial Windows
This is an overview of tutorials for the Nntpgrab program. These only focus on the Windows operating system. It may look slightly different on your computer. Because we don’t make a separate tutorial for every Windows version.
Installing and Configuring NNTPGrab tutorial
What is covered in this NNTPGrab tutorial?
These tutorial are for advanced computer users. Because we often install it via the command line.
Install NNTPGrab Ubuntu
What’s in this Ubuntu NNTPGrab tutorial?
- Ubuntu install NNTPGrab .
- Configure NNTPGrab Ubuntu.
There are many NNTPGrab alternatives see here below a list of NNTPGrab alternatives.