This is a SpotWeb tutorial overview. SpotWeb is a web based overview From what can be downloaded from the newsgroups. SpotWeb can be installed on any system. Where you can install a web server. It’s just a bit more difficult than the SpotNet installation. But once installed. You have more benefits than SpotNet. This way you can easily access it from any computer. And you have an extra NewzNab server. A Newznab provider. Is needed for automatic download programs. Such as, Radarr, SickRage, SickChill, Sonarr and CouchPotato.
- Accessible in any web browser.
- Can be set up as Newznab server.
- Works on your phone.
- You can open it up to others outside your network. Be careful with this! It is possible to protect it with a username and password.
- Can be installed on MacOS, Windows, Ubuntu, Synology, Debian and many more.
- It is open source and can therefore be adapted by anyone.
- There are still regular updates coming out.
- Is a bit more difficult to install than SpotNet.
- There is no built-in download program. But you can use SABnzbd or NZBGet. SpotNet also uses SABnzbd underwater.
- If there are updates from PHP, SpotWeb will probably also have to get an update. Always make sure to test it properly first. And that you can go back a version of php.
General SpotWeb tutorials
This is an overview of SpotWeb tutorials that work on any operating system.
This is an overview of tutorials for the SpotWeb program. These tutorials are aimed only at the operating system Windows We cant make for each operating system of Windows. Create a separate user tutorial. This can prevent it. That the display on your computer looks different.
Install SpotWeb Windows 10
In this SpotWeb tutorial? In this tutorial we will install SpotWeb under Windows 10. This tutorial may also work well under Windows 7 or earlier. However I have not been able to test this.
- Install Easyphp PHP for SpotWeb Windows 10.
- Setup SpotWeb Windows 10.
Install and configure Xampp SpotWeb
What is covered in this SpotWeb tutorial?
NewzNab SpotWeb provider
SpotWeb, can also be used as a NewzNab server. However, the results are often less good. Then a Newznab provider. Which is made with Nzedb or with the Newznab script. This is also because Dutch Spoters often use their own release names.
- Configure SpotWeb as NewzNab server Windows.
install and configure SpotWeb Ubuntu
Setting Ubuntu SpoWeb as Newznab
This is an overview of tutorials for the SpotWeb program, for Synology systems. Ook wel bekend als DSM. It may differ slightly per DSM version how it looks. The higher the DSM version. The more likely it is that it is a bit more difficult to install. Because security is always improving.
SpotWeb install and configure tutorial
What is covered in this Synology tutorial? This tutorial is made for DSM version 6. The chance that this works on DSM version 5 is very small. If possible, I also recommend that you upgrade DSM.
Install and Configure SpotWeb Docker
If no other tutorial works on Synology, it is best to follow this one.
Known issues Troubleshooting SpotWeb Synology
What is being discussed? in this SpotWeb Synology tutorial?